.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Iris
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
 
I wonder if this whole thing is coming to the end of its natural life. This blog. I never really want to write anything here and yet I write e-mails all the time. The main reason is that I am so determined that no one who knows me should ever find it and that means that there is so little that I can put safely.The e-mails flow on for pages with no trouble at all as I can say what ever I like. And not have to hold back or try to be someone more generally acceptable.

I know that I just said that I am happy to hear commenters truthful views on what I write ... however much they disagree. But I'm now thinking that I have probably been very watered down in the past .. in American terms .. and that is one reason that I have got bored here. I remember writing something like this ages ago .. and Squid telling me that it didn't matter what I put .. I think her exact words were 'Shred away'. Hmm ... I REALLY don't think that is actually the case.

I'm just rambling aloud here .. don't bother to answer. As I said before many times I have made the most massive effort to avoid having any but the tiniest number of readers so that people who would make me scream in real life don't make me scream here. But even so .. if I am STILL not writing what really happens most of the time .. and not being totally 'myself' in case it hurts someone's feelings .. then it is rather pointless. And looking back over it all I think 'So what?

Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger