.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Iris
Friday, December 09, 2005
 
Strangers?
A few months ago I stopped writing because I didn't feel I had anything to say anymore and I was about to go into a long period of being here with nothing happening. And I seemed to have come out of being depressed and sad ... always good for pages of rambling.

AND .... a surprising number (for me) of people wrote here and by e-mail saying .. 'Don't stop, we are happy for you to drone on about nothing. It doesn't matter if it isn't riveting'. I think the words 'Even just write your shopping list', were used. So I re-considered and have been recording the equivalent of my shopping list ever since.

With NO comments .. apart from the kindly badger and occasionally visiting Squid and Minnie. I have a site meter. I can SEE that many people ... and regularly the same people ... are reading this. I don't ask for much .. nodding and smiling or the word 'Really?' would be sufficient. I am only still here because YOU said it would be all right. And who I miss particularly is Jo who was once a mainstay of supportive remarks . I notice that she now has about forty blogs to get round every day ... but MONTHS of nothing at all ...

Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger