.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Iris
Saturday, December 17, 2005
 
Phew!
OMG ... the relief ... to find that it is Typepad and not my own computer that had hidden most of my favourite blogs. This morning I sat frozen as I realised I was reading posts from last week .. and then they stopped. My brain obviously refused to take in anything so awful as I managed to convince myself that not only was it actually last Monday but the posts looked familiar as I had read them late last night and no one had written anything since. Then I turned to Squid and everything was dated five days later. Okay .. it is not actually the week before after all .. I accept that now. So my computer must be faulty .. perhaps it is caching the latest posts (as it does with the ones I write) and if I look later it will all be fine. ... It was not.

I am stunned that I was so upset. Get a grip. You can live without reading about these people's lives surely? Ring up your local friends ... write a few letters ... or even Chr1stmas cards. No ... Noooo ... I want my cyber-world ... please give it back and I will never be mean or lazy again.

Well, that was quick. One e-mail and Badger has sent me the name of their temporary multi-blog. That is so handy and perfect .. it is almost like reading a magazine.

Of course I now face an endless future without meanness or laziness ... but it is so, so worth it.

Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger