.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Iris
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
 
Post.
I did finish off the Hallow3en post but left it chronologically ... so it is at Nov. 5th. Well I am not forcing this stuff out .. however boring it may be ... and then no one even sees it.

I am going to tell you two cd singles which I have on repeat all the time at the moment .. and then you can see how different our musical tastes are. Neither of these people are specially famous here although have had T0p 20 hits.

bbuK*. 'W1cked S0ul'. Which is new.

Tyl3r J@m3s. 'F00lish'. A year or so old.

I usually like crashy sort of rock music or shouty stuff like 'Offspr1ng'. But it gets a bit tiring in the background all the time. Also a strange weakness for B3bel G1lberto. And Plast1c B3rtr@nd. And, especially, The D@rkness ... 'L0ve on the R0cks' ... perfect.

Maybe I will write more about this.

Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger