.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Iris
Wednesday, March 03, 2004
 
OMG - while distracted by stuff I forgot to pass on a really annoying thing. A friend of my husband's is a literary agent who has had unexpected and well documented luck recently. Riding high on this he has turned his attention to the new and fascinating (to him) world of blogs. He has signed up and got a HUNDRED THOUSAND POUND advance for an English woman's blog. (You know what I think of most of these and this is no exception). I will give the name here and you can see what you think. Guess what - it has an unusual twist - she is a H00KER!! How original and worth reading that makes her. ruojedelleB-uk.blogspot. I found it by just typing in B...d...J... if that doesn't work. Badger, you could run off an American version of this in your sleep.

Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger