.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Iris
Saturday, March 13, 2004
 
As I can never in a million years put a photograph of myself here because the only pleasure of this is that no one in England knows about it. I thought , instead, I would reveal the source of my basic wardrobe - how exciting is that? I have bought clothes from this catalogue for about four years and this season they do look unusually plain and ordinary BUT every time I wear one of their things someone says 'Where did you get that?'. Also you might think that they are very expensive BUT they put out the catalogue so early that they are having their sale just when you actually want to buy stuff and by then it is less than half price. So............... I am writing this backwards, naturally. ku.oc.tsopybtsaot.www.

Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger