.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Iris
Thursday, January 29, 2004
 
This is my blog and I can be boring if I want to.

What is it with my random 'Just published blog' choices when I am logging out? Remember they are only there for TWO minutes.

The last three days.

One of the blogs listed was 'tohS in the kraD' which I have read occasionally linked from 'nayR's site., and this was about 4.00 am American time.

Last night while I was writing my daughter rang and said it was snowing heavily in London, which hardly ever happens. The blog I picked turned out to be English and the latest post was a photo of her standing in the snow in central London.

Just now I just chose the top one and it was a girl in Hong Kong with a very short Links list but including 'tnemyaD' who often comments on various sites I know including J....ua.


What, what? Or are there actually less blogs out there than I thought?

Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger