.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Iris
Thursday, January 29, 2004
 
My son decided that his entire life would be different if he was thinner. To the untrained eye he already looks thin but apparently the ideal male figure is a skeleton very lightly covered with muscle. After some shouty arguing I gave in and he embarked on the A....ns diet, with me to keep him company. After two weeks, today in fact , he has lost 9 pounds and I have lost 1. Dr. A.....ns says that it is very , very unusual to lose so little and I must have cheated. I had some whisky with water on that tense evening after the furniture unloading but my son had two evenings of vodka and diet coke. I hate Dr. A....ns and all his works.

The only good to come out of it is this recipe for really nice, really quick cheese sauce.

THE NICEST CHEESE SAUCE IN THE WORLD. (and the most fattening).

In a saucepan mix 1/4 cream cheese with 3/4 thick cream, (making up any amount you want), add large lump of butter and then grate in strongish hard cheese like cheddar until it tastes how you like it. Stir round until it is melted (about 2 minutes) and add some salt and pepper.

You will be surprised how much of this you can eat and it seems to go with anything.


Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger