.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Iris
Tuesday, January 06, 2004
 
I will be away for a few days so I think I will give the blog time to settle. Also I am now nervous of wasting an hour writing and then suddenly .... it is gone. I wrote the ending to the fascinating synchronicity story twice. And it is still not here.

I have just printed off my entire blog for safety but now of course it may fall into the wrong hands. I must hide it in 'plain sight' but what do I have that is so boring that none of my family would ever bother with it? Actually - a folder with 'Notes on PHP' might be good. Then again they might want a folder and assume that I would never miss that one. I know. A folder with 'Hints on Crossword Solving'. AND - I can print out a couple of crosswords from my new 1,000 Crossword CD. and put them on top.

I counted the words so far and there are 30,000. That seems quite a lot in one way but then again, not that many in another. I didn't write a geat deal in the first month so it is really 10,000 per month. Not very much but it was totally painless.

Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger