.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Iris
Monday, January 19, 2004
 
I have just been looking at the 'seiggolB'. Who are all these bores? Where is everyone that I know? I have only heard of two people and only like one of them. The British section is totally crap and although this may seem mean - please don't vote for 'A - ager Blogs'. He won some prize for it in England and it was in the papers so I looked him up and it was incredibly dull and ordinary. Also he looked so smug in his photographs. I have read several teenage American blogs which were all amazingly cool and funny compared to his. In fact I can't stand any English blogs because I know all their references only too well and it is horribly obvious how dreary they must be in real life. Hello - you can count me in here too. Why aren't I out partying rather than typing and moaning?

Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger