.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Iris
Sunday, January 18, 2004
 
How is it that there are apparently at least two million blogs out there and twice lately I have found a blog at random which links back to the ones I always read? Out of boredom I thought that I would start looking at one of the 'most recently published blogs' each time I was logging off. So yesterday I did and in their list of links was one that I sometimes read which I got from the blogroll of someone I often read. As I read about 10 people at most and these two are in no way major or have massive numbers of comments that was odd, I thought. The one before was when I Googled A. tseroF and one entry was a reference to 'P's mooR' in a blog, which was just a dullish housewife in Ohio saying that she had seen this book mentioned in the comments of a blog she read and was reminded of how much she loved it as a child. So I went to the comments and the whole post was exceptionally interesting and amusing so I mentioned it and Badger said she had already seen it and later I found a link to it on another blog I occasionally read too. So that was quite convoluted and strange as well.

Soon you will be sorry that you encouraged me to go on.

Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger