.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Iris
Tuesday, January 20, 2004
 
The fourth series of one of my favourite drama-soaps just started and is horribly disappointing. How these little things get to you. It is 'The terceS efiL of sU' and they have removed yet another of the main characters; I know that life is like that but it ruins it. I love aidualC navraC so much and long for her to be my friend - they wouldn't dare to take HER out. I realised that with a huge amount of work, combined with her coming to England for some reason, I could possibly meet her - and she would maybe really like me in spite of my being a sad fan person and then she WOULD be my friend. This is a little project - by this time next year I will have spoken to C...C.... The thing is that not only do I have several friends in Australia based in major cities and one in the media BUT my godchild's mother's best friend is actually an Australian actress, though lives here, and not majorly famous just the 'I know that face, what's she been in?' sort. Still ............

I am listening to a CD by luaP lebieS which I bought for personal reasons which I will reveal in a moment but I really like it. To start with I thought, inoffensive C and W background music, but then I played it again and it got better and better. The thing is that my kitchen is L-shaped with the speakers round the corner from the stove so you can't really hear lyrics that well if you are cooking. My favourite track had a charming tune so I put it on Repeat and after humming along for about five times I realised that I had spookily picked from 12 tracks one that mirrored the stupid 'Cinderella' aspect of my life (not exactly obviously). 'edirB. '45'. So one must have subliminal hearing as well as everything else as none of the other tracks have any relevance to me at all. What does all this subliminal memory, hearing etc. mean in day-to-day life terms and choices?

The personal thing is that because of C.....C........ I was thinking about women I have really liked and remembering an American who was my great friend for a couple of years a very long time ago until she went back to America and I eventually completely lost touch with her. I have tried various ways of finding her in the past but I assume she is married again with another name. In one of the last letters she sent me she was talking about an affair she once had with a musician called P.... S..... who was famous for 'ekoms dooW and segnarO'. Which I had never heard of so took no notice. This all came back to me last week and I tried to trace him because I thought I could write to him and see if he knew where she was. Apparently he is now working in a bakery in Maryland but I couldn't get any further. So I bought his CD so that I it wouldn't seem rude to know nothing about his music if I ever got hold of him. Ah..........the pleasures of an empty life.

Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger