.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Iris
Wednesday, December 10, 2003
 
I notice that many people say at some point that they dread the moment when they can no longer think of anything to blog about. For me yesterday was not good and I will certainly never mention burglars again unless something dramatic happens. Then again fascinating thoughts strike so often during the day but when I reach the keyboard they are gone.

I was messing around looking for some more A.F. books to see if they had gone up in price since she died (no) when through tortuous means I came across this site. Making Light. The entry for the 4 Dec. called Namarie Sue. 1.Really interesting and amusing. 2. The comments list was actually longer than when Plain Layne switched off and just on a normal day and most of the comments were literary and interesting too. I feel totally disheartened and will have to have a drink and maybe start again.

Actually, is this woman famous?

Also, this is the first link I have ever made. Who knows, I may work out how to set up a blogroll next.

Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger